Tuesday 28 November 2006

Brrr!




I found a tourism website that says Calgary’s average summer temperature is around 20 degrees Celsius, and in the winter, average temperature is -8 Celsius. Ya right. It's in the -30's today....and with the windchill it makes it about -40. They say if you don't like the weather here just wait 5 minutes.\
....still waiting!! It's been days now!!

Here's a picture of a Canadian Winter Smile for ya' all out there who think you know cold!!

On days like this I'm SOOO glad I work from home.

They say on Thursday the temperature is going to raise 30 degrees. I sure hope so!!

2 comments:

ElwoodCity, Ph.D. said...

How did you get that smile on there? Creative brushing?

Dawn said...

LOL I think it was nature's way of saying that we shouldn't give up hope...this cold will come to an end soon! (Actually, the truth is it's just a picture I found somewhere on the internet...I didn't take it) :0)
Dawn