Thursday 26 July 2007

Jill and Peirce Get to Live

Yesterday my kids decided to take my digital camera to the park to take some pictures. They asked permission to do it. My mistake was I didn't check on the camera when they returned. Today I needed it today and couldn't find it. Jill
swore she brought it home and put it on my desk. We've looked high and low. Finally Allen came home for lunch. On his way back to the office he went by the park and found a sign taped to the bench that said someone had found a digital camera
and to call to claim it.

My blood pressure is still a little high.....but I think I will let
them live.

Earlier I had told them that they couldn't watch TV or play on the
computer until it was found - even if took until they were 12. Peirce, who is 5, said, "Is that after I get baptized?" Jill responded that it was way after. He flopped on the floor and said, "Oh no!! I'll probably be DEAD by then!"

Kids!!!

1 comment:

Alysha Sladek said...

hooo boy! glad it's found!