Sunday 17 April 2022

Photo Regrets and Easter


I need to make one of my goals to be a better photo taker! Usually, what happens is that I'm so busy on those special days making food, getting ready, cleaning, and more that by the time the main event rolls around I'm tired and just surviving....and I forget to take photos!! 


On Saturday, we had dinner with the NAckroyds! It has been a long time since we have done this and I was surprised at how excited I was to have them over. I decorated the table with a yellow runner.Sad, but true.

Our menu was: turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberries, fancy green beans, carrots, Thai cabbage salad, sweet potatoes with marshmallows, rice pilaf and for dessert the NAckroyds made the most amazing apple pie (with one crust!)

On Easter Sunday, Allen was asked to speak in church. He gave a really great talk on the Atonement. It made my heart burst with love and admiration for the good person he is. Jill and Chase came to our ward and Peirce listened on Zoom. What a blessing to have everyone be able to listen to his talk!

This is our family Easter dinner on Sunday photo. Sad, but true. I took the photo of the table before dinner and meant to take one when everyone was at the table, but....alas. I need to work on this!


Jill and Chase came over for Easter baskets and dinner. We had ham, scalloped potatoes, Asian cucumber salad, green beans (I love green beans) and for dessert, we made the kids share their Easter chocolate. LOL


We had a wonderful Easter even though I didn't record it very well.  

No comments: