Wednesday 22 August 2007

Pool Party Extravaganza

Today is Jill's birthday party. Here is the cake we made:



My favorite part is his hair!

We had a lot of fun in the pool. They have two slides, a climbing wall, and a rope to swing on....and lots of toys!


Jill and Soleil


Nathan and Evan

Allen is actually holding on for dear life here....I kept saying, oh wait, let me adjust my camera, just a sec, hold on!!




Allen, Sarah and Becky


This is the first time I've seen Peirce swim without waterwings. He had his swim suit on that has a floatation device in it - but I've never seen him swim just with that. I was so surprised!

After swimming we had sandwiches and chicken wings and veggies and fruit and cake and some games. Lots of fun!




3 comments:

The Family Called Hyde said...

Where did you go for Jill's birthday party?? Which Pool??

Auntie Shirley

Dawn said...

It was at Inglewood Pool. Great place!

Sonja said...

The cake is amazing! And it looks like a great facility.