Thursday 6 March 2014

Back In the Saddle

Must be February. Oh wait....February is over. Thank goodness!!

For the past few years February has been crazy in our house. Allen is very busy with RSP season, and for me it is report card season. We do our best to keep up with the rest of life, but the truth is, it becomes really tricky (and stressful!) in February.

I am back in the saddle though. Time to get back to cooking, keeping up on the house, doing more reading and definitely more blogging!!

Today I was a guest blogger on Kirby Larson's website. I fell in love with her book, Hattie Big Sky and also The Friendship Doll, and have followed her blog ever since. She asked, once, on her blog, for people to let her know if they would be interested in blogging, and on a whim I replied. This week my time came!! You can read the post here.






No comments: