Tuesday 28 April 2015

Isn't Technology Wonderful?! :)

Sometimes, like most kids, Peirce is terrible about keeping his room clean. It amazes me how he can clean it up and then there's this strange forcefield that pulls everything back out on the floor within hours....bizarre.

In our house, having a phone is a privilege and he has to keep his room clean to have that privilege. This morning I took his phone while he was sleeping and hid it. I left before he was awake so I left him a note saying to send me an email when his room was clean and I'll tell him where his phone is so he can send me a picture of his room clean. I asked for a picture from the doorway and one from the bed showing his closet.

He gets up at 6:30. By 6:40 he emailed me saying it was clean. I told him where his phone was and then he texted pictures to prove it.

Usually it takes him until 7:00 to just roll out of his room!

Isn't technology wonderful? :)

No comments: