Thursday 31 August 2017

Summer: Over and Out

Well, I really faded out as summer drew to a close. I did a terrible job of blogging. Here's a bit of a summary of the end of my summer:

We had a great time celebrating Jill on her 19th birthday. It was Food Truck Frenzy, and since food and food trucks are two of her favorite things, it was a natural way to celebrate.





On Sunday she had a "friends dinner". It was fun listening to all these crazy kooks.






I canned A LOT of peaches. I did it all in a day too. It was exhuasting, but well worth it.



Cali and Beau came to stay again. As you can tell, they're so overcome with joy they "fell to the earth".
\

And then, on August 23, it was officially back to school for me. I should have unpacked all those boxes over summer. *sigh* Live and learn.



This great day happened on August 24....my friend, Gabe's birthday! She just moved back to Alberta and so I invited her for dinner on her birthday. I surprised her by inviting Paige Devuyst and Marilyn Reagh too. We had such a great visit. We almost forgot to take a picture!






I'm trying out a new app, where you take a picture or a video every day. August's isn't that impressive, but I plan to continue. I'll get better!






No comments: