Saturday 27 November 2010

YW in Excellence.....yawn!

Tonight we went to our first YW in Excellence fireside. I don't remember doing YW in Excellence when I was in there - so I really didn't know what to expect. They had all the girls speak who were receiving their award. It was nice to hear from them - even if some were pretty sappy! I wished I had heard someone talk about something great they'd accomplished - something academic or great personal accomplishments - but mostly it was about preparing to be wives and mothers. However, Jill found it very inspiring and has committed to get to work on her goals. She says no TV until she has completed her Personal Progress. How did I get such a zealout??

Peirce, on the other hand, wasn't as impressed:



He was especially not impressed when he found out he slept right through the pie for dessert!

No comments: