Friday 25 March 2011

Spring Break!

Let the break begin!!

It feels like this is the first time I have had a paid vacation ever!! Scheduling really was a 7 days a week 24 hours a day life. If you took a vacation it usually meant you had to give a project away (if you could find anyone to take it) and often giving it away wasn't temporary. It would take months to build back up - so instead I would work while we traveled, work on vacations, and worry about how much wasn't getting done.

Not now!! These are my goals for this week:

* Exercise and study scriptures daily
* Get caught up on housework
* Make a bunch of freezer meals and bread
* Do something fun with my kids every day

Fun every day?? Now that WILL put me out of my comfort zone!!

1 comment:

marcella said...

Sounds like a fun week ahead for you all. Can't wait to hear what adventures you have together.