Sunday 22 April 2012

Elephant Stew

The Calgary zoo, after having elephants for decades, has decided to relocate the elephants to a new zoo.

Interesting.

When the story was on the news my kids were doing what they do best: only half listening. They asked me what was going on and I told them the zoo found a recipe for elephant stew and it will attract thousands of tourists and be very good for the zoo....and one elephant can make enough stew for a year at least so they have a 3-5 year marketing plan for how to bring more traffic to the zoo.

They were horrified.  "We have to do something!" they said, and they started making plans. They we so mad at me when they heard the news story again and found out they had been had.

Sometimes I think I should be a better mother.

I just can't help myself sometimes!!

No comments: