Saturday 3 November 2012

Halloween

I read a hilarious blog on the rules of Halloween. My family could have written those rules. They live by those rules! They don't know about the extra mask idea though. I wonder if I should bring it up.

Halloween was a lot of fun this year. Peirce invited his friend, Anthony, to go trick or treating. With Anthony comes his sister. They always have a great time. Jill's getting too old, but somehow she still managed to go trick or treating. Allen takes them out and I stay home and hand out candy. We had more trick or treaters this year than we have ever had. I think it was partially because it was really cold. Some parents drove their kids around to people they knew - so I got to see more of our little friends. It was quite fun. I'm always a bit of a party pooper leading up to Halloween - but the night of Halloween is always a good time.

Now, what are we going to do with all this candy??!!

No comments: