Thursday 10 October 2013

Time

I'll admit it. Our life is a little crazier than most people's. We get up very early in our house - which means we go to bed very early. On swim days we leave the house at 5:00 am. On seminary days we leave at 6:15 am. I do marking, read my scriptures, walk (although not enough lately!), write (I am going to be a writer, I decided!) and reading while I wait for Jill. I have my book club book, my grade three book club book, and books I just plain old want to read. I have more to do than I can do in the time I have.

So, that is why I am amazed at other parents I see just sit. Sit and watch. I don't see it at seminary so much. Most parents read or work or walk their dog or do something. However, at the pool, there is always a core group if people who just sit there. No judgments......but really, I just don't get it!

There. I finally said it. I have wondered this for years!!

How does one get that life?! Seriously? Every day you can't think of anything more to do than just sit and watch? Maybe they care more about their kid. I don't know. I think it's pretty boring though to watch them swim back and forth and back and forth. Besides, there is so much to do!!

I seriously don't get it.

Maybe I should get them to do my marking. Mwah ha ha!!!!

No comments: