Thursday 14 November 2013

Strengthening My Muscles

If you are a runner, you will know what I am talking about. It's that moment when you realize you could probably run forever. Something clicks and you just go and go and go. I'm working on that. I've been going to the gym this week and I have been alternating running and walking, and I feel like it is a great move. It feels great. I feel more limber. My lungs feel strong. I think I just might become a runner!

Reading is like that for me too. Sometimes I just have time for little snippets of reading here and there. Life gets too busy and I just don't have time for long stretches of reading. Like not exercising, gradually your muscles start to weaken and pretty soon starting up again is really really hard.

This week I have also been doing lots of reading. Something has clicked and I have my reading muscles back. I can read for hours! A books day is reasonable...well, the right book, anyway.

....and it feels so good!!!

You can read about the books I've been enjoying on my book blog.

No comments: