Saturday 14 November 2015

The End of an Era

We gave our trampoline away today. 

I felt a little bit sad.

I think it is repressed sorrow from when I found out my parents gave our trampoline away....when I was away at university. 

We had a lot of fun on trampolines in our house! Our kids really haven't jumped on it much for a couple years though and I am ready to do something different with our back yard. The trampoline pretty much took up half our yard. I always worried about neighbourhood kids jumping on it and getting hurt (and us getting sued). We probably should have had one of those fancy no springs, big net safer ones.

Nah!! You can't jump off the deck onto the trampoline if there is a net!
(Oh my shattered nerves!)


I am sure, wherever it is going, it will be well loved.

No comments: