Monday 25 January 2016

Day 25 Stake Relief Society

A few weeks ago we got a call from President Maher from our new stake. At his request, we went and visited with him. He asked me to serve in the stake Relief Society presidency. It seems like a strange calling for me, I have never served in a stake calling, and I have this perception of people who have stake callings that they are wise and serious and unattached. That isn't me!! I am willing to try new things though....so now I am the second counsellor in the stake Relief Society presidency. My blessing when I was set apart was beautiful and I'm clinging to those blessings. The nice thing is that every time I've gone to a stake meeting it has been very purposeful and I have felt really good about everything. I have that good warm feeling inside!

Confession: I didn't take this picture today. It is from our ward's RS anniv party last year. I forgot to take a picture today, so this will have to do!

No comments: