Sunday 8 May 2016

Day 129 Mother's Day



I am richly blessed. Mother's Day is a great reminder of the wonderful blessings I enjoy.

I woke up to breakfast in bed, made by Peirce. He is becoming quite the cook! He made eggs on toast, heart shaped pancakes, cut up some apples and added some yogurt on the side. Quite the breakfast!! He is becoming really good at cleaning up too. 

I love a clean and empty sink!


Allen got dinner ready (potatoes and carrots and onions and one big roasted chicken!). I didn't even have to do any dishes. Instead, I called my mom and wished her a wonderful Mother's Day. 

Yes. I am richly blessed. My children are good people. I love them. My husband is kind and caring. I have a wonderful extended family. Life is good. 

Sandra Boynton is one of my favourite children's authors. She is brilliant. My sister-in-law, Christine, introduced her to me.

No comments: