Wednesday 21 March 2007

Clean Carpets!


Today I had a ton of stuff to do. While I was chauffering Allen here and there he, "Hey! Why don't we go get a carpet cleaner and do the carpets." ...which really translates to: Why don't YOU clean the carpets. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Now it's 11:00 pm...every inch of carpet in our house is wet...and I'm exhausted!! It actually all went a little quicker than I thought it would. The last time I did this it took much longer. I was pretty effecient at it today. I moved furniture myself and did all the cleaning myself. I might be sorry tomorrow! I can already feel my legs and back stiffening up! LOL

....now I just have to try and finish the hours of work I should have been doing during the time I was cleaning carpets! Ugh

They make it look pretty easy in the picture! But man, it's a lot of work! I don't look half as lovely as the lady in the picture. And what's up with wearing heals to clean the carpets?? Not me!! Imagine bare feet, hair in a pony tail, old cleaning shirt on...and one plain old worn out woman!! ....it's not a pretty picture...

No comments: