Sunday 15 April 2007

Gospel Doctrine



I've been subbing as the Gospel Doctrine teacher for the past few weeks. It's been interesting. Today was probably my best experience of all. It was really funny how the lesson just came together. When I read over the lesson last Sunday I really wondered how in the world I'd be able to come up with anything to say. I thought about it all week but it wasn't until last night that things finally started coming together. It turned out to be a really great lesson - lots of discussion and the spirit was strong. It was an interesting experience. I think I need to do a little reflecting on what the contributing factors may have been and see if I can replicate the experience next week! I'm not exactly sure when the regular teacher will be back. My guess is that I have two more lessons to teach.

No comments: