Saturday 14 April 2007

Fast Start School


We attended a PFS Fast Start School today. It was really great. They had some people come from Ontario and speak. The partner was the first person I've ever heard speak who said she really wasn't involved and supportive for the first few years. They decided to do PFS so that she could stay home with the kids - and that's what she did. She did nothing in the business. When I was listening to hear the guilt I've felt the past couple of years slowly lifted. I was much more involved when we didn't have kids. I was even still involved when Jill was younger. When she was a baby we always brought her with us - and that was no big deal. Then Junko came along and she'd babysit while I went to meetings and events. However, since she's been gone I never go to Opp nights nor Saturday training. I don't know people in the office. And I am not in the know with contest and such. I think I understand the business pretty good and could probably step back in any time and do paperwork and help with things - but it just seems like this is not my season to be doing that. It was so interesting to listen to this woman whose husband has become amazingly successful and she didn't put hours in at the office, she didn't make phone calls, she didn't get lisenced - NOTHING!

Maybe there is hope for us. LOL

No comments: