Friday, 8 January 2010

Death by a Dish?

Who knew cooking could be so dangerous.

Today I was cooking a steak in a pyrex dish in the oven. It was beautiful! I took it out, placed it on the stove, and POW!!! Thousands of pieces of tiny shreds of glass everywhere.

Apparently I'm not the only person this has happened to. Lots of stories here.

Makes me wonder if I should be using those. I really like them though! Was it just bad luck? Will it happen again?

I don't know. All I know is I really didn't want to waste that beautiful I rinsed it off, checked it for broken glass, and then went ahead and ate it.

If I die tell them to check my throat.

1 comment:

Becky said...

ugh! That must've been frightening! I'm glad you're okay!