Thursday 18 September 2014

Cutting Losses

I am behind.....really behind.

 Keep telling myself I need to catch up on the end of summer.  I never seem to find the time though....meanwhile more keeps happening that I want to record. 

Let's just say, I am calling this past summer the summer the swim club stole. The drama in the club took a lot of energy and time. I am a little bitter about it and determined to guard my own time and happiness a little better.

So, summer ended. We all lived happily ever after....pretty much.

School started for me on August 18.....the day Jill turned 16. She celebrated by planning two dates for that week....one of which turned dismal but was saved by a nice boy in the end. Jill and Peirce are both back in school now. Seminary has been going for a few weeks and swimming is gearing up. Life is swinging into high gear, and I am okay with that. 

I should try to catch up on recording so many things...but I think it is time to cut our losses and just do better going forward.

Here is to new beginnings!!

No comments: