Monday 22 August 2016

Day 229 Back At It!!

Today was my first day back to school. I'm actually back a day before everyone else with a crowd of tech types to learn about our new communication platform: Edsby. It is going to be really great!

Lately, our dryer hasn't been working. It never shuts off and it does doesn't heat up. I happen to come across someone giving their dryer away. They thought it wasn't working, bought a new one, and then found out it wasn't the dryer it was a breaker. I went by after my meeting and put it in my car ( yup...by myself!).

We got it all set up, and it works. Yea!! No more scratchy towels. 

Tonight we were quite ambitious. Peirce pulled weeds. Jill vacuumed the house and cleaned the downstairs bathroom. I mopped the back entry, the front entry and the kitchen, then made dinner. It's been great! 

Now I'm exhausted. It's 8:30 and I think I'm going to get to bed. Tomorrow Jill and I are going to get up bright and early so we can go to the gym before we both go to work. 

We will see if we can keep up this ambitious life. Time will tell!

Maybe the exercise I have been doing really is giving me more energy!

No comments: