Sunday 21 January 2007

Church Today

Today was a good day at church. Jill and I played a duet: I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go. It was actually a piano and flute duet - and she played the flute part on the piano. We had a couple trip ups - but all in all it was great. I felt so proud of her for even being willing to do it!

They re-organized the RS presidency and the Primary presidency in our ward today. It will be interesting to see how life in RS changes! The new RSP is quite young. One of her counselors is not as young (well, she's about my age - so that's not very old either!) and the other one is young too. Our new RSP was the Primary President before. She brought one of her counselors with her.

I just wished they had included me in the changes! Oh well. Will keep on plugging away at this! We have the Sweetheart's Ball coming up. I'm hoping we can get a lot of people in our ward to go to it. Allen and I have never gone to it in the past - so I can't even go on about how much fun it is. Frankly, I'm not that interested in dancing to big band style music - but it's $20 and there's a meal - so that's a pretty good deal just by itself.

No comments: