Monday 22 January 2007

WOW!

I love this diet. This weekend I was very careful - not perfect, but careful. And it was totally worth it because I am down 6 pounds!! Wow!! If I could lose 2 pounds a day this will take no time at all!

I have 60 pounds to lose. Today at the gym I picked up two 30 pound dumbbells. I can't even imagine how agile I'll feel when I'm not hauling those extra 60 pounds around with me all the time! Honestly, I can't even imagine it. However, when I lost the first 40 pounds and then went to the gym it was amazing to me how much easier it was to do my workout on the elliptical machine.

Today I did a step class for the first time. Now there's a humurous picture!! It took me a while to catch on to things - and then the moves would switch. I will continue doing it though as it's a great workout. I got a good sweat going and by the end I was VERY red in the face. Loved it!

1 comment:

Marvelle Noble said...

Keep up the good work darlin'. I am also on a diet. But I always am.

love Auntie Belle