Friday 26 January 2007

One Week Report

Well, I've been back on the Dr B diet strict for a week now. I was down a pound this morning at the clinic - so that means 7 for the week. Yea!! Can't complain about that!

Yesterday I worked out twice. I didn't really feel like it was two work outs - the morning was a yoga class - and then in the evening I went to a Body Pump class. When I got to the gym one of the employees said, "Hey! Weren't you here this morning?" I answered that I was - and she said, "You shouldn't do that! That's bad, very bad." She reiterated that same thought went I left the gym after the class. This morning when I was there again she talked to me again and asked how tired I was today. I told her I felt great - which I do!

I don't get it. I see lots of people do a cardio class and a pump class back to back. What's the difference?

It's funny how things that people say cause me to second guess myself. I shouldn't worry about that. I just have to remember that I'm totally at peace with myself right now in my weight loss journey!

No comments: