Wednesday 20 June 2007

We're Expecting


The big news in our life right now is that we're expecting baby #3. According to a number of different on-line calenders the due date is around Feb 19 - 21. The Chinese Gender Prediction Chart says it's a boy. Time will tell!

I'm quite entertained by people's responses. I told Jill Monday. It was just her and I home at dinner time. I asked her what was new in her life and she chatted away a million miles a minute. After a bit she asked me what was new in my life. I told her that I was pregnant. She first thought I was lying. When I finally convinced her it was true she said, "Let's not tell Daddy!" She wanted it to just be hers and my secret. LOL She first said she hopes it's a girl. Later she said, "All I know is I'm not sharing my room!" I told her she better hope it's a boy then.

Yesterday I told Peirce. He said, "I know Mom." I asked him how he knew and he said that he heard me telling someone else. He didn't need to talk about it anymore than that. It's funny to see how matter of fact he is about it.

I sent my sister an email saying that we had news and that we were working on a special birthday present for Sydney this year....a new cousin. (Sydney's birthday is Feb 24) Gaylene called me when she got the email and said, "What do you mean?" She was assuming I was pregnant but didn't want to assume in case she was wrong. LOL

I was just in the process of applying for a couple part-time teaching jobs this fall. I guess I won't bother with that!

2 comments:

McQueen Family said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you all!!

Alysha Sladek said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is soooo exciting!! I hope everything goes well!