Thursday 25 September 2008

Friday Night Knitting Club

Sometimes I read a book and even though it might be good it doesn't grab me. I got this book from the library in the summer and I just couldn't get into it. Soon the due date came around and I returned it and put myself on the hold list again. The second time I got it it took me a while to get around to reading it....3 weeks as a matter of fact....and so I ended up making myself read it while the overdue fines added up. Once I finally got into the book I LOVED it. When I first picked it up I couldn't figure out what it was about. It just seemed like nonesense. I'm glad I stuck with it because it is so good!! It's about friendship and destiny and God's tender mercies. I Loved it! I highly recommend it. I just read that Knit 2 is coming out in November! I'll have to read it for sure.

No comments: