Sunday 30 December 2012

Gratitude

I have decided I need to spend more time focusing on the positives things in my life. Sunday Seven is a great way to do that! Not quite enough time to do 7 right now - but a little bit is better than none, don't you think?!

Forgiveness - I'm acutely aware of my shortcomings and am so glad that God has patience and forgives me

Holidays - Although I get to about this point and feel like it's time to go back to work, I am so grateful for holidays. I still can't believe that they pay me every month and still give me two weeks off. I really do appreciate the rest.

Children - I am so grateful for my kids. We have sure missed Jill this Christmas. She is having a great time at her swim camp in California but we sure will be happy to have her home. It has been fun to have Peirce as an only child through these holidays too. They're both wonderful people!

Allen - I appreciate how much he loves me and wants me to be happy. I admire him as he works through struggles. He is committed to getting better all the time and I love him endlessly!




No comments: