Wednesday 3 February 2016

Day 34 Google!!

Part of my professional development goals this year was to learn to use some of the Google tools better and integrate them into my classroom. 

Today we started on that! I got everyone signed on and they each made their own Google slides document to re-tell one of our Open Court stories. At first there were some hiccups. I initially had everyone working on the same document at the same time.....delete....add....insert....delete....within 4 minutes the entire document was gone. Oops!!

Google slides take 2!!

It went much better the second time around when I had each of them create their own document from the original document. Live and learn!

They were all very excited to share their newly created work with their parents. I really love using technology!!


No comments: