Wednesday 6 July 2016

Day 183 Blood Pressure

I've gone to the doctor a few times this year for different things. Every time I do, blood pressure gets in the way. I went to get a prescription renewed today and we ended up checking my blood pressure again....and again the news wasn't great. I have been trying to improve things by exercising and eating according to the DASH diet....but alas, my blood pressure is still a concern. Today I finally said that we have been monitoring this for a year and it isn't getting better. When do we decided it's time to try medication? Turns out today was the day.

Here's hoping it does the trick!  

These are my war wounds from the blood pressure tests. It really hurts and I always end up with marks from it. I think it is broken blood vessels. Does it hurt other people? Eeesh!


No comments: