Monday 11 July 2016

Day 188 Weather!

We ain't in Florida anymore, baby!! Today's weather mostly consisted of rain, grey skies and more rain.



Jill is off camping with her friend, Shaniah now. I hope she is staying dry!

Peirce has stampede plans this week and is doing a lot of babysitting.

I did some housework today and lots of laundry and some reading...and man, am I tired!! I'm working hard to push myself to stay up until 8:00 pm. I thought I had a good rest on our vacation, but man, I'm exhausted!

I turned up my workout a notch today. Maybe I'll blame that. I'm going to try to do 3 km every day from now on. Now and then I'll have to do 5 because my real goal is to do 100 km every month from now on. I think that's where the weight loss starts to kick in. Here's hoping!

No comments: