Tuesday 6 November 2018

A Week of Highs and Lows

This week got off to a rough start because I was sick, but then is sure shaped up! We had amazing lessons and even asked some people to be baptized! We're all so excited! I don't have much time to write because we went to the temple today. I love the temple and I know it's going to give us the strength and help from Heavenly Father that we need for the transfer ahead.

 Family home evening! Antonina is on the far right, Soriana is beside me,
and S. Angelique and Edna are there too. 
 

 The stained glass at night
 This is a cat that apparently lives near the Paris temple.





 Sick?
 And for the rest of the story, Jill's companion's version of the week can be read here. She has much more to say than Jill did this week! Oh the blessings of the internet!

No comments: