Wednesday 4 December 2019

She's Home!

Jill was supposed to come home on December 5, but there was a labor strike scheduled in France for that day and so they changed her travel date to December 4. It was a long day waiting for the evening to come. Zoe Letourneau and Peirce made posters and kept us entertained while we waited for the time to go to the airport.


 This one was my favorite poster.


We had a great crowd at the airport for when Jill came home.






















It was anguishing waiting for the time for her to arrive.

I was surprised at how emotional I felt when she came through the doors. Emotions came flying out of me and turned into tears.

Best hug ever!

 So nice that both of my siblings could be there!
 Jensen cousins together again! Jill hadn't seen Jordan for almost 3 years because their missions overlapped.
 After meeting with the stake president we stopped at Jimmy's for the best shawarma in Calgary.

Chico's favorite is back!

No comments: