Thursday, 20 May 2010

In The Jungle, The Lion Jungle, The Lion Sleeps Tonight

Maybe this is a little over the top....but I love these videos!!


I had agreed to sub today, and then later found out that Peirce's class was doing an assembly. Oh the heartache! I was so sorry to miss it (can subs call in sick?) Instead I sent Jill to school with my camera and admonished her to video tape as much as possible and take lots of pictures. She did a great job!

They were all on a safari! Peirce was a zebra. He took some black electrical tape to school and striped up his friends.





I love it that he still loves pretend play!



Zebras unite!
Peirce was nominated for a Circle of Courage award for being generous. They said he made everyone feel welcome to play wall ball with him. So proud of him!

And now for the videos!!

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

1 comment:

marcella said...

Congratulations to Peirce! It sounds like he truly deserved that award for being generous - he brought all the stripes for the zebras too. Clever and generous.