Sunday 24 April 2011

Celebrating the Ressurection

Today was a wonderful Easter Sunday. I loved the talks. I loved the music. And most of all I loved talking about Easter and the blessings of the atonement and the resurrection with the primary. We have a little girl in our ward who is in a wheelchair. She gave a talk today and talked about a baby cousin of hers that only lived for a few hours. She talked about how she looks forward, one day to playing with her when they both have resurrected bodies. It caused me to imagine her without her wheelchair, with legs that walk for her and a perfect and whole body, and how truly delighted I am sure she will be with it and with the chance to play with her little cousin. It brought tears to my eyes!! so grateful to have these things to look forward too!!

No comments: