Wednesday 6 February 2013

Suspense

I just had to share this because it made me laugh out loud. Great writing today from one of my students:

And just in case you can't figure out some of it, here's the transcription:

One afternoon I was in a cave. All of a sudden I heard a low rumbling sound. I saw nothing out of the ordinary. "I feel like I'm not the only one in the cave," I said, and got a breeze down my spine.

A moment later I saw a silhouette of something big and frightening, something that was not usually seen. I had a hint: it was not a human. It was a creature! But I didn't know what it was. I said, "I knew I wasn't alone in this cave."

Suddenly a  cloud of fire burned off the top of my hair. I turned and gasped. I couldn't believe I was in an encounter with a dragon. I sped out of the cave and never came there again.

P.S. I liked how my hair turned out.



The ending made me laugh out loud. Gee I love reading these kid's writing!

No comments: