Monday 2 June 2008

Outraged Parents

I just read a blog that had a link to a story about a terrible situation with a teacher and student.

It's really too bad that it has to go that far. I wish parents listened to their children more. I wish principals listened to parents and children who complain about teachers. Kind of reminds me of our story!

I don't get why teachers continue being teachers when they're this darn mean.

The best part of the video is at the end where they say the teacher needs an opportunity to tell her side of the story. Hmmmm....what could be the reasoning to act not only unprofessional but plain old mean and like a bully....she had a headache?? She hadn't asked for help soon enough?? I just can't think of what she could come up with that might be justifiable in treating any child like this.

If I could change the world....this is one thing I'd change!

No comments: