Saturday 2 August 2008

We're All Together Again!

Today we went and picked up the kids from Grandma Camp. While Grandma and Papa were looking a little worn out....the rest of us sure felt great about the week! The kids have a wonderful time....and I have a wonderful time with the whole week to myself. Allen and I did a lot together and it was so fun! I don't think we've had such a long time just the two of us together since we became parents. It was great to spend that time together. I like him more and more all the time (and that's something!)

I so appreciate what my mom does with this Grandma Camp idea. She is creating wonderful memories for our kids and helping to create great bonds with her and the kids and amongst each other as cousins. Love it!

We got her a picture that we thought was quite appropriate. It said, "What happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's."

No comments: