Sunday 8 March 2009

Sunday Seven

No fancy stuff today....just a plain old list. I don't have a lot of time but wanted to make sure I focused on gratitude today. It's been a busy weekend and I'm pooped!

1. I'm grateful for all my new swim-club-mom friends I've made. I spend a minimum of 4 hours at the pool each week and am really enjoying getting to know some of the moms there. They're great people!

2. I'm grateful that I have such good kids. I generally go to church as a single parent these days since Allen is always in some other ward for High Council business - and I'm so grateful that they're good kids and I can still enjoy the meetings and get something out of my time there.

3. I'm grateful for Freecycle. I don't know how it could be possible - but I've been giving away stuff on an on-going basis. There always seems to be more I can give away to de-clutter my life.

4. I'm grateful for my new job! Have I mentioned how much I love it? I have seen amazing teamwork and work with a bunch of really terrific people.

5. I'm grateful it's going to warm up this week and that I have a garage to park in while it is cold.

6. I'm grateful to have family around. We got to spend this afternoon with Becky and Nathan and sure had a great visit there. Life just gets so busy sometimes that we don't hang out often - but I sure enjoy it when we do.

7. I'm grateful Jill has a real love of reading. I think Peirce is developing that too. We have some great reading going on in our house. Love it!

No comments: