Thursday 23 December 2010

Moving On....I'm free!!!

For the past 12 years I have worked from home as a Scheduler. It's had its ups and downs, but all in all I've been really grateful for the experience. However, the time has come. I'm moving on!! I am no longer doing any scheduling, and I'm so excited!!

I sometimes read a blog that is written by a principal. He just posted one called Post Semester Stress Disorder. It's pretty funny. You can click here to read that one. He says: "And as I repeatedly tell myself, working at school beats a real job.
Even with the stress."

He's so right. So right!! I'm so glad to be a teacher!

A friend of mine posted a video today of a bunch of high school teachers at a Christmas assembly. This just makes me smile. It's so darn fun to be a teacher.

No comments: