Friday 28 January 2011

Three Left Feet



This week Peirce's school had another Artist in Residence program. This group as called Three Left Feet. They took concepts they're learning in class and danced them. And they even spoke French!

It was truly amazing. I'm sure those kids will never forget it!

Peirce's grade studies a few different countries - and India is one. They did a dance that represented life in a busy city in India. It has yoga, moves to represent animals, and a lot of other stuff.

I'm not sure why I'm this way - but whenever I see people do things like this is brings tears to my eyes!! Part of it is seeing my kids perform. Part of it is seeing kids SOOO engaged in learning. I love it! (I'm kind of weird that way)

And, to make it all even better, I think Peirce is really good at that kind of stuff!!










Three Left Feet Promo from Dallis on Vimeo.

No comments: