Wednesday 8 June 2011

Not Worrying Anymore

I think it's an issue of perimenopause. The last year or so I have been a real worrier. I don't just worry. I get panicky feelings. I have started to feel that lately with my teaching job. I applied for some positions for the fall but haven't heard anything yet. I tell myself not to worry....but I do. A lot.

Yesterday while I was spending some time in the morning praying and studying I asked Heavenly Father to bless me to not worry about it anymore. I do trust that whatever is right will work out - I just have to be patient in the meantime until I find out what is going to work out. For a number of weeks I've been so focused on it it has almost driven me crazy. I realized today that I haven't even thought about it for the last two days. I don't think that can be anything but a miracle.

I believe in this scripture:

28¶ Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
(Matthew 11:28)

No comments: