Monday 6 June 2011

Organizational Day

Today was an Organizational Day at school. No kids. Lots of meetings and tasks from my own to do list and tasks given to us by Admin. I loved having some time to get organized. We also talked about classes for next year. The teachers give recommendations based on their experiences in the classroom. It was a good experience.

I really feel like teaching is the place for me because I love so many things about it.

I love being in the classroom with kids.
I love preparing for lessons.
I love learning with them.
I love hearing their little epiphanies.
I love the funny things they say to me each morning as they arrive (I really should keep a running log of those comments.....you would have to chuckle)

Sometimes I even enjoy marking (still can't say LOVE in that sentence though)

No comments: