Saturday 6 April 2013

Freckleface Strawberry

Today Peirce and I volunteered at Storybook Theatre. They moved to Beddington and so we were even able to walk there! And best of all, we got to do our favorite job: selling the treats! We had a great time doing that (although Peirce thought the cupcakes were way overpriced....I'd have to agree)

The play was Freckleface Strawberry. It's a story about a girl who doesn't like her freckles. She goes through phases of trying to get rid of them and wishing she was like everyone else, and in the end, realizes she's just fine the way she is. It's really a wonderful story. I'd like to have all the kids in our school go see it! It would work perfect with our Character Education.

Best of all, it's a musical. They did a superb job of the music. I would totally recommend going to see it!

1 comment:

Becky said...

That's so cool that they moved to Beddington. What does a person have to do to work there? I bet Sarah would love it!