Wednesday 23 March 2016

Day 83 Friendship

What do I love about spring break today? Long drawn out coffee shop conversations with good friends! There is nothing like a steamed milk with hazel nut syrup and a good conversation!

Today I met my good friends, Lana and Lucy, at a Second Cup and we had our bi-annual catch up session. I am so grateful for these two. We have been friends since university. We have each had different struggles, but have remained friends for 20+ years. Each of us have very different lives. We have changed a lot since university. Our friendship has remained strong. We have celebrated happy events through the years and helped each other through tragedies. Marriage, divorce, death, babies, struggles in our careers and fitness.....those have been some of our topics over he years. We don't see each other a lot, but I know that whatever I come to them with, they will love me and support me.  They are simply fantastic people.

It seems right that after visiting with them I should have the chance to deliver some of the final products from our RS Anniversity party. We made sewing kits, as requested, for the Women's Emergency Shelter. 


--------------------------

When I came home I made a darn good dinner. Sure was white though! LOL

Balsamic chicken, cauliflower, potatoes and coleslaw. It tasted delicious!


No comments: