Monday 15 October 2018

Fasting and Prayer....blessings!

Hi everybody! I don't have much time to write but I wanted to share a quick miracle that happened in my new area! It's amazing, I love all the people already!

So this Sunday was fast Sunday, a day where you abstain from eating to show God that you're willing to sacrifice for the blessings that he has in store. So my companion  and I were fasting, and we get to church, and the relief society president comes with an ICE CREAM CAKE. After church they're serving it around, and my companion and I had it literally put in our hands by the people serving it, but we stayed strong and didnt eat it! We knew if we did pur best that Heavenly Father would bless us for it. 

About 5 minutes after that, we're mingling with members and one of them comes up to us and says "this is my daughter, she wants to take the lessons from you." 

I know that Heavenly Father heard our prayer and blessed us with someone who has been prepared! 

No comments: