Tuesday 12 December 2006

Back At It!

So excited! I joined a new gym today.

Allen and I joined a gym about 3 years ago that is right by his office. It was fun to be able to work out together. However, over the last 3 years we've run into snags a number of times with childcare. It isn't a big priority there - and if the childcare person gets sick or quite or goes on vacation then there's no childcare. Recently the person doing it quit and so it's now been 3 weeks since I've worked out. Apparently in this job market in Calgary it's hard to find someone to take the job! I decided it was time to make a change - and so today I cancelled my membership at the old gym and joined a gym closer to home. I was so thrilled when I found out the childcare hours and policies! They have childcare 7 days a week from 9am to noon, and Monday to Thursday 5-8 pm. Wow!! I'm so excited! Tomorrow will be the kick off day!!

No comments: