Wednesday 20 December 2006

Getting there!

I feel like shouting for joy! ...actually, I did...and Peirce thinks I'm pretty weird.

I haven't explained - but I work from home for a company that finds people to do mystery shopping jobs. In December there's the same amount of work to do - but fewer days to do it in due to holidays and people's busy schedules. This month I had 334 shops to schedule (which is a little lower than normal) so my goal was to get them all taken care of by Dec 20. I haven't met my goal. I wanted to have all the shoppers have their shops submitted by that date - but looks like that will have to be pushed to Saturday. I did, however, get all my shops assigned! Yea!! Just got the last ones assigned this afternoon. Well, there's one twist to it - I did get an extra project last week...but I am not counting that in my numbers yet since I just got the project.

Now I can get to finishing those last few items on my buying lists, writing the Christmas letter and mailing the cards (do they still count as Christmas cards if I at least get them in the mail before Christmas?) and cleaning the house. The fun never ends! The house cleaning might have to wait until I can get up and down the stairs with a little more ease. I'm REALLY sore today!!

No comments: