Tuesday 19 December 2006

Oh! Oh!


I'm really enjoying my new gym. I've done cardio each day. I've used the machines and I've even gone to a yoga/tai chi/pilates class. Today I went to a new class.
Oh my goodness....I'm in trouble.

The class was called body pump . It was fun. And it didn't seem too hard....but it's only been an hour since it ended - and I think I'm in trouble. I'm going to be SOOOO sore! I started out with 2.5 weights on the bar and the instructor suggested I change them to 1 pound weights. I felt like a dope having such little weights on my bar...but thank goodness I did change them! My quads are shakey and going up and down stairs is a risk right now. As I type I think the best I'm going to be able to do is just sit here and keep my arms on the arm rests. My calves are pulsating.
I might have to go have a nap.


Oh dear. I've really done it to myself!!
...now, where is that glutamine powder Allen was telling me about...I need help!

No comments: