Wednesday 23 July 2008

Life in A Poem

Jill was telling me about all the fun she had at Park and Play today. She went not too willingly because she wanted to do some major reading on her Harry Potter book. I've found if she reads all day though she gets kind of grumpy so I told her she needed to go to get some fresh air and exercise. She decided if she was going to go she'd at least try to use some of the new vocabulary she's learned lately. She said though that one kid there said, "Why does she always talk like she's in a poem?!"

I laughed my head off at that one.

1 comment:

Jena said...

Ha! That's great! Reading books takes care of spelling, grammar, vocabulary, all that "boring" Language Arts stuff all wrapped up in a fun story. How fun.

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I need a little encouragement in this area. :)